A full English breakfast is freshly prepared on the AGA each morning and can be served either in the dining room or out on the patio overlooking the garden (weather permitting).
For those who like an alternative, Paul and Jane are happy to provide a vegetarian option which can include delicious fruit smoothies, Arden Cottage special home-made granola and preserves, fresh fruit salad and yoghurt.
Breakfast is available in our dining room between 8.00 am and 9.00 am each day.
We are happy to take care of any special dietary requirements. Please notify us when booking.
Full English Breakfast
- Fruit juice and fresh fruit salad (Jane tries to vary the fruit salads daily)
- A choice of several cereals, porridge or Jane’s delicious home-made Granola made with organic ingredients
- Eggs – fried, scrambled, poached or boiled
- 2 slices of bacon, sausage, tomato or baked beans, mushrooms
- Toast or bread (brown or white)
- PG Tips tea or D J Miles ground Costa Rica coffee (decaffinated available upon request)
Alternative ‘House Specials’ Breakfasts
- Smoked salmon with creamy free range scrambled eggs
- Kippers in butter
- A choice of Smoothies, made with either fruit juice or milk
Jane is qualified in the Bowen Technique and is also a Shibashi Tai Chi Instructor. Speak to Jane if you wish to book any of these treatments, at an additional cost, during your stay to ensure you go home feeling completely relaxed.